Did you know that more than 70% of the revenue of online casinos comes from slot machines? A single machine earns an average of about $80,000 every year, which is roughly $200-300 per day. Thus, it is pretty evident that slots are one of the most popularly played games among other casino games. Thanks to the diversity in slot machines, you will find many interesting ones to choose from. From the usual fruit slots, present-day slot machines feature exciting themes such as movies, horror, Asian, Egyptian, wizards, game characters, and loud music.
The one reason why people love to play slots is that the game doesn’t require you to learn any complicated strategies. On the other hand, it just depends on your luck. Besides, people prefer to play slot online because it assures them a higher payout and offers privacy. However, as with any game, there are certain do’s and don’ts that will improve your chances of winning rather than depending on mere luck.
List of DO’s
- DO Play Free Games – Playing free slot games give you the most returns for your money deposited. After all, you stand to lose nothing when playing for free. Further, specific sites allow you to try their slots for free initially, while some will enable you to play free for the accumulated points every week/month.
- DO Budget Your Deposit Money – The rule holds good for any casino game, especially if you are playing slots. The game is highly addictive. Once you get into the gambling mode, your response time reduces drastically, which might force you to gamble with more than the proposed budget. Make sure to set your deposit limit before deciding which slot machine to play and then stick to it.
- DO Select Slot Machines Randomly – While you might be comfortable playing at your usual slot machine, research shows that selecting machines at random will up your chances of winning. It would be best if you tried your hand at the dull and boring machines at least once before ignoring it for good. You may stand to win more.
List of DON’TS
- DON’T Spend Much On Progressive Slots – Although the logic behind a progressive slot machine is enticing, the question remains as to whether you must indulge yourself in one of these. In a progressive slot game, as the jackpot value increases, your payout percentage also increases, as the house edge decreases. However, that doesn’t mean your chances of winning are higher. The probability of you winning is only one in a million, which is equivalent to trying your luck. Sure, you may play progressive slots occasionally to see just how lucky you are but not always.
- DON’T Walk Blind When You See Bonuses/Offers – Most gambling sites offer great deposit bonuses. However, many tend to avoid reading and understanding the terms and conditions attached to these offers. While it is excellent to make use of the rewards, it is essential to know how and when you can cash in on the amount won.
- DON’T Try to Win It All Back – Some people make the initial deposit, win a few bucks, and then lost it all along with their initial stake. For this reason, you must set a stop-loss limit, otherwise known as your win goal, to ensure that you leave the gaming site as a winner. When gambling, it is essential to decide when to quit.
Winning at slots is random. Therefore, try out the slot’s payout capability before wagering significant amounts.